Do not buy anything from this store as they are unprofessional, rude and do not stick to their word with regard to furniture delivery dates.

I purchased a leather sectional from this store in January 2012 and as of today (July 2012) I do not know when it will be delivered and when I contact the saleslady she was extremely rude and told me that I was unreasonable for asking for a delivery date for my furniture. She was yelling in the phone and then hung up on me. I sent a certified letter to the Corp. Office in Rockville, Md. It has been several days, so far they have not responded.

Although the sales lady told me that the furniture is in this country (NC), she has no idea when the truck will deliver the furniture and REFUSED to give a date.

Comments

Sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long for your shipment.

i ordered a couch and chair and it was ready and delivered in 12 weeks. Unfortunately, after having it for less than a year, we found it to be so uncomfortable and are extremely disappointed.

We have had it for approximately 3 years and are ready to get rid of it and buy something comfortable. So, if you can get your money back, go for it.