I ordered a sofa and ottoman on 30 September 2012.Today is 22 February 2013 and still no furniture.

Now they are saying my order will arrive at their warehouse on 7 March 2013. The original delivery window was 12-weeks. The salesperson was extremely helpful when I was looking and when I placed my order; he even let me take home the store's only fabric sample so I could look at it with my home decor. But customer service since has been terrible.

No one has ever called to explain the delays, and the store did not return phone messages (and rarely answered the phone during operating hours) or answer emails requesting a status of my order. I have been forced to go to the store on weekends to get information. The only reason they have given me for the delays is that the manufacturer has been delayed because of all the orders. I am sorry but I find this unacceptable and almost unbelievable.

Ethan Allen doesn't take six months to deliver furniture; I should I spent the extra money and bought their sofa because I would be enjoying it now. DESI has deducted my $100 delivery fee but considering how long I have waited, the hassle, and the poor customer service, it is not worth it. I wish I had seen these reviews before I walked into the store.

Never again, and I will not recommend this store to friends and family.

Had an Experience with DESI Innovations?

Comments

egolan

I am experiencing the EXACT same scenario.We ordered labor day weekend and still no couch.

We are always told 2 more weeks.

They never call to give us updates, never answer the phone, and the voicemail is always full.I feel like I have been scammed.