Similar situation to others. Ordered 2 couches, 2 chairs in October '12, with promise of delivery in 8-12 weeks. Called in January and was told they were running late and it would be 12-16 weeks. Was told in February it was in production and it would be 2-3 more weeks. Was told march 22nd that it wasn't yet. Now they are saying mid-late April. They rarely pick up the phone and never called to say furniture was delayed. Considering calling better business bureau given that others are experiencing the same thing.

They offered free shipping and $100 discount but I'm really pissed anyway. I will lose my deposits if I back out. Thinking about calling my lawyer.

Comments

I noticed that a store Desi Living LLC has popped up in DC at The Foundry Loft location. Check it out...he may be operating under another business

Great Falls, Virginia, United States #640451

Is this store out of business? Ordered sofa and two chairs in December 2012.

We're told delivery in 8-10 weeks which never happened. No one returned our calls and now the website is down.

to Anonymous #658057

all stores seem to be closed completely - voice mailboxes full and website down. i spoke with the yards today, where desI is opening a showroom in june.

(!!!!) i have a feeling they will be royally screwed. hoping they open, though, so i can get my furniture, too.

spvoelker

I hope you get your furniture. I ordered my furniture on Oct.

10, 2012 and finally got it March 15, 2013. A complete run around

I posted a review on Yelp and I got a message a few says ago from another person on Yelp that had the same problem except that their sofa was actually missing. They went to the Rockville location to see what was going on.

While they were at the store, a Montgomery Co. Sheriff served the store with an eviction notice.