We placed an order for a sofa last November (2012) and were promised delivery in the Feb-March timeframe.In March, they called to let us know that the orders were backed up and it would take a few more weeks.

This repeated over the next few months and we never got our Sofa delivered.

I have heard that they have gone out of business. None of the phones at their store locations are working.

I am not sure what to do at this point.Does anyone know how to contact the Owner or what can be done to recover the deposit amount.

Comments

I ordered my couch at the same time as you and had the same run around. I actually received a call from a lady back in June, 2013 and she told me that Desi had gone out of business but that she was working on tracking down the open orders and hopefully scheduling delivery.

I spoke to her again in mid-July and she said my sofa was in North Carolina and she was trynig to figure out a way to get it delivered. I haven't received a call back from her yet. And I just tried to call her but her phone number wasn't working anymore.

As for getting your deppost back, if you paid with a credit card, you can dispute the charge with your credit card company, and they hopefully will give you the money back.