If you are having trouble with delivery of furniture with Desi Living Innovations, let's pull our resources and do something about it. The owner is still planning on opening a store at the Yards in DC, and we can do something about that.

I called the supposed furniture manufacturer they use "Max Homes" they do not have any open orders for Desi so how are they filling the orders now?

It appears that Jeff has now gotten rid of his email address there is no way to communicate with him, all the phone numbers have been disconnected. Let's start writing to journalists based in DC who care about their community to see if they are willing to do a story about the history of this store and the mess they are leaving behind in MD.

Comments

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #678146

I agree! This man needs to stop taking advantage of people. The furniture looks great and you won't find anything like it in the area. However, buying anything from desi or Jeff would be a HUGE mistake.

Who wants to start a petition and send it to DC city counsel?

I hope Jeff gets put away for a loooong time!

REDEYES
to Timbo Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #697127

There are 3 of us so far on board , you would make 4 that would like to go to the DC counsel, talk to DA, file complaints , go to his new store and demand refunds, please email me at Arthur.hln@gmail.com so I can put you in touch with the others.

Thanks,